Effective date January 1, 2020
Last updated September 1, 2020
PilotLegis is committed to your right to privacy.
This Policy does not cover the personal data of employees of PilotLegis. For more information about our privacy practices for employee information, please see the PilotLegis Employee Handbook.
- You are not required to provide us with any Personal Data, sharing such data is entirely your choice.
- If you choose to provide us with data about you, you explicitly agree to the use of your Personal Data as specified in this Policy.
- The Site is intended for Users over the age of 16 or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction. If you are under such age you should cease to use the Site immediately.
- We do not sell, rent, trade or give any Personal Data to third parties.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information We Collect
When you use or interact with the Site or Services, we receive and store information generated by your activity. This information is collected automatically and includes, but is not limited to:
- your IP address
- browser type and version
- operating system
- device type
- your path through the Site
- the time of your visit and
- the website URL or web page that referred you to the Site
Additionally, if you submit information through the Site using a web form or other means, you will be sending us Personal Data such as your name, email address, phone number, address or other details.
How We Use the Information We Collect
PilotLegis uses the information collected through the Site and from user submissions to:
- respond to your requests, questions, comments or concerns
- improve the performance of the Site
- improve our Services
- comply with our legal obligations
PilotLegis does not sell any user or subscriber information to any third party.
We may combine the personal information that you provide us with other information gathered from other sources. Any use of your personal information for a purpose other than those described above will require your consent.
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA gives you certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to Know. Under this right, you may request from PilotLegis the personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Right to Delete. This right allows you to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected about you.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com, or by calling (952) 807-0653. Please specify the nature of your request and which right you are exercising. Only you or an individual designated as your authorized agent may make a request related to your personal information. Parents may make requests on behalf of a minor child.
When making a Right to Know or Right to Delete request, please be prepared to provide the following information so we may verify your identity:
- email address
The information you provide will only be used to verify your identity.
PilotLegis will not discriminate against any User who makes such a request.
Responding to Your Requests
PilotLegis will respond to CCPA requests within 45 days. In the event that we need more time, PilotLegis will contact you to determine a reasonable extension period.
Our response to your request will be delivered electronically, unless you have provided other instructions. The information we disclose will apply to the 12-month period immediately preceding your request.
How to Contact Us
PilotLegis RPG c/o Aon
5600 West 83rd Street
8200 Tower, Suite 1100
Minneapolis, MN 55437
Children Under the Age of Consent for Processing of Personal Data
The Site is intended for Users over the age of 16 or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction. If you are under such age you should cease to use the Site immediately. We do not knowingly collect information on visitors under the age of consent.
Communication and Opt Out Policy
If you communicate with us through the Site or email, we will retain your contact information. We may use this information to reply to your communication or to send you requested materials, such as legal updates or other content.
You may opt out of future communications at any time.
Future Changes to this Policy
We may update the Policy as necessary to reflect changes in our use of Personal Data and changes in legal requirements. No notice will be provided to users when the Policy is updated. We will post the date the Policy was last revised and posted. See the lines “Effective Date” and “Last Updated” at the top of this page.
For any matter related to this Policy or the Site, please contact Margaret Hepper.